Cetinkaya family started textile business in 1943 in Hacilar town of Kayseri province. They moved to Kayseri city center in 1949 and marketed textile products to many Anatolian cities. In 1968, they opened a shop in Sultanhamam-Istanbul and extended the business nationwide.
In 1977, they have established group of companies and their first industrial venture. Started manufacturing in 1988 by completing Ring and Open-End plants in Kayseri Organized Industrial Zone. Cetinkaya increased their investments and improvement and established two more Ring plants in 1996 and 1997, and became one of Anatolia's largest yarn production factories. Continued efforts by establishing knitting and weaving plants led to an integrated plant.
Mr. Ahmet Cetinkaya, current Chairman of The Board, started to work with his father at his early ages. He has improved his father's achievements by establishing an other Open-End plant in Nigde Organized Industrial Zone in 2007. Increased investments in 2013 led to a Ring Compact plant in Nigde Organized Industrial Zone. In 2014, another Ring-Compact plant has been established in Kayseri Organized Industrial Zone.
Latest technology machinery park consisting from a total of 161,568 spindles Ring Carde and Combed Cotton, 8,736 Rotor Open-End, 108 knitting and 96 weaving units beside dynamic and customer focused employees enabled Cetinkaya to become the textile industry's leading company by increasing product variety and production capacity.